With a history of success providing Change and IT solutions to our clients, we understand what is needed to work in the challenging environment of Business Change. We hire bright and enthusiastic graduates to join our friendly team here at ea Change and then deploy them onsite with one of our clients to work on a project of theirs. With monthly catchups with ea Directors, a buddy system for a phone call at any time, training and mentorship provided by our in-house Change experts, and a fully-funded, bespoke, accredited training programme; our Technical Analysts are an integral part of the ea family.
You will initially embark on this journey as a Technical Analyst under the guidance of an established expert in the field, learning the necessary skills needed to work in an IT environment. Our in-house Change experts work closely with your on-site manager to guide your career into either a Software Development, Data Analytics or Automation direction. This opportunity is a fast track into an exciting and dynamic world where forward-thinking, innovation and confidence to express oneself are the key to success.
- Diverse career paths,
- Commercial experience working with a large organisation within Financial Services,
- The chance to get stuck into a major nationwide Change project,
- The opportunity to work within a technical team in the Automation space,
- Flexible working - 3 days a week from home (ability to work full time from the office if desired),
- Full ea staff benefits including lunchtime activities, social sports teams and more,
- A fast-track career pathway with extensive progression opportunities,
- By name and nature, no two weeks are ever the same working in Change.
- A technical undergraduate degree,
- Good excel skills,
- An enthusiasm to work in Change and IT,
- A full clean driving license and access to a car,
- Strong soft skills are looked upon favourably.
Manchester/ Leeds (hybrid)
£25,000 (with annual reviews)
To apply for this role, you must have the right to work in the UK and do not require sponsorship.