Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location.
Job Role: UX / UI Designer – Digital Transformation – Banking
Location: Remote (with 1-2 days based in London office from end of year)
Rate: £625/day (Umbrella rate - approx. £6950/month net take-home after all tax deductions)
Duration: 6 months initially (lots of work here with good potential to extend)
Start Date: ASAP
UX / UI Designer – Digital Transformation – Banking
Excellent opportunity for an experienced UX / UI Designer with Content and Research experience to work with a Banking client on a digital transformation initiative. You will be instrumental in creating effective User-centred and Visual designs for the bank’s key business clients.
- Entering at Discovery phase
- Looking at researching business clients, understand requirements, test and learn
- Business clients themselves are complex with things they deliver, their turnover etc, therefore a complex environment where there are lots of different variables and priorities are continually moving.
- A supportive team that looks after each other through any pivoting / changing requirements
- Incremental, iterative, agile
- Performance driven and insight led, looking at data/insights to drive strategy.
- Ensuring consistent design and visual identity
- Looking at bettering forms of communication with clients, simpler navigation and more accessible (improving user journeys)
- Looking at User Journeys, doing mock-ups
- Good communication skills and able to clearly articulate thinking
- Broad design skills across Visual/UI Design, Content Design (mostly reviewing / improving content), UX Design and ideally some User Research experience.
- Ideally experienced in design within CMS, or have an understanding of restrictions of CMS.
- Experience in complex environments with continually changing goalposts.
- Character – happy to roll sleeves up, take initiative, be proactive in taking on more when you have capacity.
- Experience in Financial Services or regulated environments.
- Breadth of understanding of different audience groups.