Applicants must reside and be eligible to work in the UK.
Job Role: UX Designer – Navigation / IA
Location: London / Remote
Rate: £600-650/day (umbrella rate)
Duration: 6 months (extensions expected)
UX Designer – Navigation / Information Architecture
Opportunity for an experienced UX / Interaction Design to get involved with a major banking client across Mobile / Internet Banking HCD improvements. The role will require travel to the office in central London up to 1-2 times per week, but may be less depending on project and business needs.
- Evolution of navigation of Mobile app and Internet Banking
- Deeper navigation associated with accounts; features are continually added but navigation needs to be streamlined for a more User-centric experience.
- Will involve grouping features / information for easier navigation
- Additional tasks as requirements across mobile / Internet banking
- Take initiative, ale to own a problem/requirement rather than asking for help or direction.
- Experienced UX / Interaction Designer skill set
- Ability to face up to and challenge senior stakeholders.
- Need to be flexible with approach, work well in a team environment.
- App navigation design experience, looking at Information Architecture
- Financial Services / Corporate environment experience