Role: Data Engineer
Rate: £700 - 750 / day (via umbrella)
Start Date: ASAP
Our unique Suffolk based client are looking for a data engineer to join them during their exciting period of growth!
Fantastic opportunity to join an innovative team with partners across a spectrum of industries.
- Experience working with cloud platforms e.g. Azure, AWS or GCP
- SQL knowledge, and skills with at least one programming language e.g. Python, R
- Ability to build ETL pipelines and create data warehouse solutions
- Linux or Unix understanding
- Experience with storage platforms, data streaming or distributed processing
- Understanding of microservices architecture e.g. Kubernetes, Docker)
- Agile working experience
Due to the nature of the work there is massive opportunity to expand your skills and industry knowledge. Flexible working options are available and a great company culture that you can help shape.
Please send your CV if you would like to have a conversation.