Role: Product Manager (Retail Banking)
Rate: £650 - £700/day (via umbrella)
Duration: 6 months (long-term extensions beyond initial contract)
Location: London (Hybrid Working)
Product Manager required to join a Banking Client for long-term programmes of work based in London (with flexible working available).
The ideal and successful candidate will be required to hit the ground running.
Key skills & experience required:
- Experience within retail banking
- Experience with retail banking products such as credit cards, loans, mortgages, savings etc.
- Product management and product delivery
- Able to work with the business to recommend and improve processes
- Experience and knowledge of both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Ability to work in unstructured environments
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to forge relationships quickly with key stakeholders