Role: Business Analyst (Investments)
Rate: £600- £700/day (via umbrella)
Duration: 6 months (long-term extensions beyond initial contract)
Location: London (Hybrid Working)
Business Analysts required to join a leading Banking client for a long-term programme of work based in London (with flexible working available).
The ideal and successful candidate will be required to hit the ground running.
Key skills & experience required:
- Experience with investments
- Experience of Ion Trading or Broadway
- Experience within financial services and banking
- Technical background or good understanding of technical language
- Facilitating workshops to elicit requirements
- Able to work with the business to recommend and improve processes
- Experience and knowledge of both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Well-rounded core BA skillset with the ability to elicit requirements and produce quality documentation
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to forge relationships quickly with key stakeholders