Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Job Role: Client Reporting Analyst – Remote Working – Financial Services
Location: Home / Remote Working
Duration: 6 months
Salary/Rate: Market Rates
Start Date: ASAP
Client Reporting Analyst – Remote Working – Financial Services
We currently have multiple Client Report Analyst contract opportunities helping a leading Financial Services Company by supporting the delivery of regular client reports and large-scale client mailings.
Opportunities are 100% remote working and could suite applicants that may require flexible working arrangements.
- Support project team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of regulatory monthly and quarterly client reports.
- Support an ongoing programme of enhancements, fault fixes and developments to various reports
- Monitor changes in regulation affecting regular client reports and ensure these are delivered in accordance with prescribed timescales
- Assist in the implementation of bulk client mailings to confirm changes to client’s business approach or other business or product changes requiring direct client communication.
- Respond on behalf of Directors on escalated queries and complaints relating to reporting issues
- Deal with incoming queries on client reports and bulk mailings as required
- Engaging with internal technical teams around client, product and valuation data integrity
- Perform QC checking of pre-production reports
- A good knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements associated with investment / asset management products
- Excellent knowledge of the roles of Client Services teams, administration centres and third-party data providers so that cases can be managed and directed correctly.
- Familiarity with the content of regular statements.
- Excellent knowledge of associated data, IT systems, data ecosystem and system interfaces that are fundamental to successful report delivery
- The ability to manage multiple workstreams and priorities work as needed