Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Job Role: IT Project Manager – Permanent – Infrastructure - Financial Services
Location: Gloucester / Birmingham / Nottingham
Salary/Rate: £64,000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
IT Project Manager – Permanent – Infrastructure - Financial Services
We currently have an Infrastructure Project Manager opportunity with an established Financial Services client, the company has an ongoing growth plan which has resulted in a number of recent acquisitions for the company. They need someone with strong IT infrastructure and integration skills to help them unify their IT across the entire business. Because of the nature of this work, they will need someone willing to travel across new sites and existing offices when required.
- Co-ordinate activities/resources required for the project and produce a Project Initiation Document (PID).
- Maintain project plan, capturing actual costs and re-plan as necessary.
- Manage the production of the required products and monitor project activities/resource availability on a day to day basis, track financials.
- Initiate corrective action where necessary to ensure project remains on schedule and within budget.
- Manage and liaise with any outsource suppliers or account managers.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and Group Best Practice.
- Obtain formal agreement to close project, including lessons learnt, follow on actions and recommendations.
- Change Control and Configuration Management procedures adhered to escalating as appropriate.
- Infrastructure Project Management experience within Financial Services is essential
- Experience managing complex IT integration projects
- Experience across the following *the more the better*: Networking / Servers / Security (SSO/MFA) / Cloud (Azure/AWS/Office 365/SharePoint) / VOIP / System Integrations / Hardware Rollouts / Data Centre
- Ability to engage with business stakeholders and simplify communication of non-technical requirements
- Experience working closely with 3rd parties.
- Multi-site IT integration experience.
- Hands-on - happy to get involved in the Infrastructure deliveries when required.