Permanent BRISTOL BASED FINANCIAL DIRECTOR for a growing multi-million £ business.
Highly competitive salary plus Bonus and Benefits
EA Change (EAC) provides Permanent and Interim Professionals Change Mangers into Blue Chip clients throughout the UK. EAC was established in 23 years ago, we have built an enviable reputation as a Change Partner to our Clients and we now have this opening to support our already great finance team as we look to grow our business over the next 5 years.
This is an exciting opportunity, based at our Central Office in Bristol, to help shape the finance function in the next leg of our on-going growth journey. Reporting into the Board, you will be responsible for the entire finance function, communicating all financial performance and insight, accurately delivering external reporting requirements, supporting commercial decisions and ensuring the foundations and controls are operationally and financially strong.
WORKING AT EAC
You’ll play a vital role within a constantly evolving company, aiming to continue its multiple year growth journey in an energetic and friendly working environment. This role comes with a highly competitive salary plus bonus and benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
· To lead the entire finance function providing financial support, coaching and development to drive continuous improvement
· Maintain the financial well-being of the business and ensure compliance with its reporting and legal obligations.
· Implement a new accounting system that is suitable for the business today and in the future
· Monitor the company’s commercial performance and profitability, and advise the board of any concerns or observations.
· Own the monthly and quarterly board reporting packs
· Production of high quality financial operations and accounts
· Manage the year end audit process
· Budgeting and forecasting
· Take responsibility for the payment and receipt cycle
· Maintain employee and employer contribution schedules and reconcile with monthly figures for submission to Pension provider
· Influence, challenge and support in execution of the business strategy through robust financial plans
· Lead a finance and compliance team of 4.
WHO YOU ARE & WHAT YOU HAVE
· Qualified Finance Professional, preferably an ACA
· Experience across financial accounting, financial operations and business partnering areas
· Strong commercial acumen with a desire to add strategic value and insight
· Strong technical experience
· Excellent communication skills with both internal and external audiences
· Track record of identifying profitable commercial opportunities
· Able to manage the expectations of a wide variety of stakeholders including outside shareholders and debt providers
· Knowledge/ experience of Xero would be highly beneficial.
If you are a candidate who brings demonstrable experience in accounting, controlling, business modelling and strategic decision support and are interested in joining a business that has ambitious growth plans please don't hesitate in forwarding your CV to learn more.