ea Change specialises in providing skills and solutions to Financial Service providers, Not for Profit Organisations and IT companies. We have a proud history of providing measurable results, proactive solutions, and powerful support networks, which has allowed us to build and retain enduring relationships with our clients and partners across the world. We pride ourselves on our knowledge based, collaborative and ethical approach and have delivered sustainable change solutions to clients, ranging from providing advice and guidance, to the end-to-end delivery of programmes.
ea Change is embarking on an exciting stage of its journey and is looking to recruit a Principal Consultant / Business Manager to own and develop eaFutures – a service line that helps connect the brightest graduates with blue chip Financial Services companies who are at the forefront of business transformation. This provides real opportunities for graduates to fast track their careers by entering the project life cycle without having to spend years building their capability within operational units.
The role will involve the following:
- Building/ maintaining pools of graduates
- Networking with universities
- Designing and implementing learning and development initiatives
- Designing and implementing onboarding processes
- Working closely with our Marketing team on campaigns and brochures
- Mentoring and supporting graduates through client engagements
- Managing client relationships
- Writing and presenting proposals
- Financial forecasting / P&L management (alongside Finance team)
We are interested in speaking with candidates with one of the following:
- A background in recruitment with proven sales experience at a Director / C-Suite engagement level.
- Experience working within the graduate development space ideally with experience deploying graduates with clients where learning & development is supported.
- Experience working in a senior capacity within a large Financial Services or Banking environment where you have been involved in the hiring and development of graduates.
Candidates will also need to possess the following attributes:
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- An ability to lead.
- Delivery focussed, a strategic mindset and willingness to be hands on.
- A confident communicator with strong presentation skills.
- Honest, trustworthy and dependable.
- A sense of humour.
Starting salary is dependent upon level of experience and includes a uncapped performance related bonus.
Please kindly submit a copy of your CV if you would like to learn more.