Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location.
Job Role: UX Designer – Banking – Remote – Contract
Location: Remote (Glasgow based client)
Rate: £485/day (Umbrella rate before employers’ tax deductions – after employers’ deductions £412/day)
Duration: 6 months initally
Start Date: ASAP
UX Designer – Banking – Remote – Contract
Excellent opportunity for an experience UX Designer to work with a Banking client on an internal colleague-centric transformation initiative:
- Working on a critical initiative for the bank, working on delivering strong UX across several internal projects.
- Focused on providing colleague services – largely around corporate intranet, expand UX/ colleague engagement.
- This will be driving a new long-term BAU capability, ensuring work here will continue irrespective of project funding.
- Experience designing user-centric products and services
- User Research experience (identifying need / interviews / usability tests / building personas)
- Experience going through the end-to-end UX journey
- A strong portfolio with examples that showcase your user-centered design approach and outcomes.
- Information Architecture Design experience
- Sketch / Figma / Adobe XD / Axure (Prototyping / Wireframing)
- Good knowledge around Microsoft 365 / SharePoint – understand how they work.
- Experience in Corporate transformation / colleague facing UX / intranet.