Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location.
Job Role: Lean Six Sigma Process Specialist - Financial Services - £450/day
Location: Remote / Home working
Rate: £450/day (approx £5400 per month after all tax deductions)
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
Lean Six Sigma Process Specialist - Financial Services - £450/day
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Lean Process Specialist to work with a Financial Services on an Operational Excellence initiative. This role offers remote working.
- Deliver changes by using Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies aimed at improving customer satisfaction and efficiency of the processes.
- Offer project team members technical expertise on methodology, tools, and techniques such as process improvement and management of operational processes, change management methods and project implementation expertise.
- Carry out cost benefits analysis and support prioritisation of work, ensuring we deliver valuable change.
- Deliver small, medium, and large process/departmental transformational change, as well as identifying small changes through strong stakeholder management.
- Work alongside areas in the business to assess the commercial, customer and colleague areas of improvement, analysing and developing new change initiatives.
- Communicate and update stakeholders on progression of change, as well as contributing to and supporting the positive brand of Operational Excellence.
- Promote sharing of Lean Six Sigma best practices within the company, mentoring, coaching, and supporting the existing Green Belt community.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Continuous Improvement environment
- Change Management experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Efficiency and ‘Operational Excellence’ mindset
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (minimum)
- Data analysis & interpretation skills
- Track record of delivering successful initiatives within organisations.