Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location.
Job Role: UX Designer – Financial Services
Location: South West (with flexible & remote working)
Rate: £550/day (Umbrella rate - approx. £6200/month net take-home after all tax deductions)
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
UX Designer – Financial Services
Excellent opportunity for an experienced UX Designer to work with a Financial Services client based in the South West. You will be instrumental in creating effective User-centred design for interal and external forms.
- Leading User-centred design activities, implementing UX principles and best practice to deliver creative user-centric solutions.
- Take insights and gather requirements from UX workshops with the business and end users, translating them into design deliverables.
- Designing wireframes and prototypes, deliver improvements to existing product lines, and create new innovative solutions.
- Engaging with relevant stakeholders to ensure solutions are consistent with existing UI patterns and are on-brand.
- Use research findings, market, and competition analysis to drive future design strategy.
- Work with the development team and ensure for quality and user experience is kept front and centre.
- Ensure proposed UX solutions comply with usability/accessibility guidelines and provide relevant material to delivery/development teams for implementation.
- Good communication skills and able to clearly articulate thinking and influence stakeholders.
- Have a portfolio you can share that demonstrate your work and process.
- Proven experience in UX Design with forms, ideally with experience in FormStack or DocuSign.