Applicants must reside and be eligible to work in the UK.
Job Role: Service Designer – Innovations / Propositions – London / Remote
Location: London / Remote
Rate: £550-650/day (umbrella rate, approx. £6200-7000/month net take-home after all tax deductions and umbrella fees)
Duration: 6 months (initially, extensions expected)
Service Designer – Innovations / Propositions – London / Remote
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Designer with experience in end-to-end Service Propositions to work with a Banking client on a Product/Service Innovations initiative. You will be instrumental in creating User-centred Products and Services for the Bank.
- Plan, organise and lead qualitative research sessions, summarise what the team has learned, working with business stakeholders to generate insights
- Analyse user needs in highly complex service areas
- Lead on design concepts and help be instrumental in shaping delivery of services end-to-end
- Ideation of possible service scenarios, verifying use cases, and sequences of actions
- Lead on design workshops and design sprints with the team.
- Lead iteration of design using insights from User Research sessions and business objective insights.
- Understand technical / system limitations throughout the design process.
- 3+ years’ Service Design experience
- Experience shaping and leading on early design concepts, and working on new propositions
- Experience working in an Agile environment