Role: Business Analyst (Process Design)
Rate: £525 - £550/day (via umbrella)
Duration: 6 months (long-term extensions beyond initial contract)
Location: London (Flexible Working)
Process Business Analyst required to support a large-scale programme for a long-term contract based in London (with flexible/remote working available).
This will be working with a market-leading Banking client and will require the successful candidate to hit the ground running.
Key skills & experience required:
- Experience analysing end to end business and IT processes
- Process Design & Documentation experience
- Target Operating Model (TOM) design and definition
- Analysis of AS-IS and TO-BE processes across entire organisation
- Able to work with the business to recommend and improve processes
- Banking experience is preferred
- Well-rounded core BA skillset with the ability to elicit requirements and produce quality documentation
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to forge relationships quickly with key stakeholders