Role: Business Analyst (Investments)
Rate: £550 - £600/day (umbrella)
Duration: 6 months (long-term extensions beyond initial contract)
Investments Business Analyst required for a long-term contract based in Edinburgh (with flexible/remote working available).
This will be working with a market-leading banking client, and will require the successful candidate to hit the ground running.
Key skills & experience required:
- Investments experience required - Third Party Administrator and NAV calculation processes highly desirable.
- Fund management experience.
- Solid core BA skillset, with a background supporting both IT and business change projects.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to forge relationships quickly with key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and work between varying projects.
- Agile & Waterfall experience.