Data Analyst | Graduate Programme
With a history of success providing Change and IT solutions to our clients, we understand what is needed to work in the challenging environment of Business Change. We hire bright and enthusiastic graduates to join our friendly team here at ea Change and then deploy them onsite with one of our clients to work on a project of theirs. With monthly catchup's with ea Directors, a buddy system for a phone call at any time, training and mentorship provided by our in-house Change experts, and a fully funded, bespoke, accredited training programme; our Data Analysts are an integral part of the ea family.
You will initially embark on this journey as a Data Analyst under the guidance of an established Data Scientist, learning the necessary skills needed to work in a data-driven organisation. Our in-house Change experts work closely with your on-site manager to guide your career into either a Data Analyst or a Data Scientist direction. This opportunity is a fast-track into an exciting and dynamic world where forward-thinking, innovation, and confidence to express oneself are the key to success.
- Diverse career paths,
- Commercial experience working with a large organisation,
- The chance to get stuck into a major nationwide Change project,
- A fast-track career pathway with extensive progression opportunities,
- By name and nature, no two weeks are ever the same working in Change.
- An undergraduate degree (1st Class/ 2:1 and Russell Group preferred),
- An good level of knowledge in either PowerBI or Tableau.
- An enthusiasm to work in Change and IT,
- Right to work in the United Kingdom,
- Strong soft skills are looked upon favourably.
London (with flexible working arrangements).
July – September 2022.
£25,000 (with annual reviews)